Why choose Vinchin for cross-platform protection
Vinchin Backup & Recovery provides high-quality protection services for hybrid virtual environments
Simplify VM backup and cross-platform recovery for complex IT infrastructure
Integrate 10+ mainstream virtualizations to support most kinds of V2V strategies
Easily manage recoveries across different virtual platforms through one interface
Enjoy innovative, powerful cross-platform protection features from one solution
Multi-Type VM Support
Vinchin Backup & Recovery delivers data protection for 10+ virtual platforms including VMware, Xen and KVM based hypervisors. You can easily switch your critical modern workloads across them to build your own highly flexible IT infrastructure.
Instant VM Restore
Vinchin Backup & Recovery is able to re-run a damaged VM directly on any virtual platform in 15 seconds with initial backups, which ensures the continuity of your core business in a hybrid virtualization environment.
Unified Web-Based Console
With the easy-to-use web console Vinchin Backup & Recovery offers, you can deploy cross-platform recoveries among your virtual platforms in the shortest time and start enterprise-grade disaster recovery right away.
Automated VM Protection
Vinchin Backup & Recovery automates VM protection process to minimize IT workloads, including data recovery across different virtual platforms. To get your critical systems running on a brand new VM, a few minutes of configuration is all it needs.
Easy VM Data Migration
With Vinchin Backup & Recovery, whether a new virtual platform is needed for better IT operations or disaster recovery, you can easily store data in different locations including on-premises, offsite and clouds, and quickly migrate it to any VM you want.
Long-Term Data Retention
If you change your production VM frequently yet need to keep history data all safely kept for business, with the scheduled backups of different VMs, Vinchin Backup & Recovery can restore them centrally to one offsite platform and help keep critical data as long as you want.
Live Webinar – Make V2V Easy with Vinchin
- ●Feature Overview
- ●Supported Platforms
- ●Cross Platform Restore Process
- ●Live Demo
How it works
Simple few steps to get cross-platform recovery done with Vinchin Backup & Recovery
- ●Back up your VMs from Virtual Platform A with Vinchin Backup & Recovery.
- ●Select a desired restore point of any VM you wish to recover to Virtual Platform B.
- ●Set Virtual Platform B as recovery destination.
- ●Customize recovery strategies with simple clicks if needed.
- ●Review your configurations and submit the recovery job.
- ●Original VM recovered and up running on Virtual Platform B.
Improve overall IT operation experience from multiple dimensions
Improved Data Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
Things you want to know about Vinchin Backup & Recovery for cross-platform protection
Which hosts are required to be licensed in my virtual environment?
Do you offer volume discounts?
What are the international taxes, duties, etc. that I have to pay?
What's the purchase procedure?
1. Contact Vinchin sales manager to confirm your purchase.
2. Receive contract & invoice from Vinchin by email.
3. Sign on the contract with your company stamp and send it to Vinchin by email.
4. Receive Vinchin signed contract and submit the payment transfer, once done, send transfer proof to Vinchin by email.
5. Once we receive your payment, Vinchin sales manager will contact you to deliver license by email. (Bank wire transfer usually takes 3-5 working days, Paypal/AliPay/WeChat Pay usually takes 1-2 working days.)
Want a free trial first?
Vinchin Cross-Platform Recovery Solution
Seamless, efficient data protection across different virtual platforms including VMware, XenServer/XCP-ng, RHV/oVirt, Oracle OLVM, Sangfor HCI and more, making IT operations of hybrid virtual environments simple and secure.
- * 60-day free trial with all features unlocked
- * No credit card required
- * Get started in 10 minutes
* Our team will soon reach to you with trial guide and license details once submit this form.
Start Free Trial Now
Contact us and Vinchin Support Team is here to answer it for you from Monday to Sunday.